Sunday, May 22, 2011

Quick update...

This morning I managed to finish off lesson 12 in Perfectionnement Allemand and started listening to lesson 13. I haven't read through it yet, but I understood it fairly well, so I hope to progress through it as "fast" as I did for lessons 11 and 12.

Tomorrow I will be meeting up with an Austrian workmate who I hope will feel like meeting up with me once or twice a week for a chat in German, but I'll see how it goes. It really hit me tonight just how little time there is left. One of my other Austrian friends has, as I've mentioned before, offered to give me more directed and focused help than "just" talking, though I have to say that I learn a lot talking with them and it's really helped my confidence, even in just a few meetings. Having said that, she was talking about meeting up every couple of weeks, but I've yet to take her up on it. Every two weeks might be as few as four sessions chatting with her.

Man, I'm feeling the pressure all of a sudden!

No comments:

Post a Comment