Friday, November 25, 2011

Goethe Zertifikat B2 Hörverstehen looking good!

In my last post I mentioned that I had tried Aufgabe 1 from the online Goethe Zertifikat B2 Hörverstehen test and I got 8 out of 10. I only listened to the audio once as per test conditions, so I was pretty happy. Today I did Aufgabe 2. I relistened to two of the segments. I understood them reasonably well, but I just wasn't able to figure out the right answer. I guess you could say that means I'm still not 100% there, and I would totally agree with that :-) Anyway, given that I listened twice to some segments (whereas in the real exam you would hear the whole thing once, and then each segment only once) I did at least get a good score: 13.5 out of 15 (that means 9 correct out of 10 questions). Ironically the only question I got wrong is one I changed after listening to the audio a second time. Let that be a lesson to me!

bis zum nächsten Mal!

No comments:

Post a Comment