Friday, December 2, 2011

Some business conversation and letter writing tips...

I just thought I would check out what the practice material for the Goethe exam ... looks like and I found this leaflet on their website:

http://www.goethe.de/lrn/prf/pro/hdb/Pruefungsziele_Testbeschreibung_PWD.pdf

I've only had a really quick scan through it, but I noticed that, starting on page 31, they have a bunch of mini tips for formal letter writing, making business presentations and conversational tips for agreeing and disagreeing. I'm sure they're all reasonably formal, but still, worth reading. Conversational strategies (Gesprächsstrategien) start on page 37 and have advice on what to say when you're not sure you've understood correctly, how to agree/disagree, etc.

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment