Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Update: 09/04/2013

Been a bit short on time lately, trying to work on some home projects, some of which may also have a linguistic bent, so I'll just jump in with my updates for now:

Mandarin: Just finished lesson 47 today. I also write a few phrases to a Chinese friend I used to work with.
Latin: Working on lesson 45.
German: Up to page 218 in Das Todeskreuz. Same old story - I spent more time on this recently and my Mandarin and Latin stalled as a result. My Stammtisch at work has been called off for 2 weeks, but I'll try to make up for this by using the time to write to my friends and keep up to date with them better.

And for anyone who's interested in the aboriginal language I mentioned earlier, the Bininj Gunwok website has a new post - a transcription exercise. Enjoy!

That's all for today: short and sweet. Keep up the hard work everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment