Monday, March 7, 2011

How time flies!

Just when I thought I had been making faster than usual progress, it looks like I slipped back to my old pace  without even realising :-)

Just now I finished lesson 97 (passive) and so hope to finish off lesson 48 (active) today. I thought my pace hadn't been too bad, but without realising it I've let almost 5 days pass since I last finished a lesson! In between was the weekend, and that's often a bad time for progress because I get very little time at home where it seems possible or appropriate to close out the world and finish a lesson. The thing is, when I shut myself away and focus, it really doesn't take much more than 30 minutes to make significant headway (I won't say I'm able to finish the lessons within half an hour always!).

Doesn't matter. That's the past. And I am happy to be this close - after this active lesson I'll be doing review lesson 98 and then I'll be on to the last TWO active lessons of the book. As the Bürgermeister said in der 97. Lektion - "hipp, hipp, hurra!"

No comments:

Post a Comment