Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Mini-sprint update

First of all, I just noticed that the dates given for me posts match the Mountain View, California location of the blog provider and not my own timezone. For shame, Google!

OK, just kidding, I'm just sure it will confuse me as I look over it in the future. Anyway, after having finished off lesson 97 this morning, I managed to do active lesson 48 in some quiet time tonight. And then I decided that, since I don't get much quiet time anymore, I should push on a bit and I read both review lessons (the passive and active ones - lessons 98 and 49), so I'm currently up to lesson 99 (passive) and 50 (active).

Normally I would use the review lesson as a chance to re-listen to the last 6 lessons and review the audio, but since I'm so close to the end, and I'll doubtless review lessons at random once I've finished all the passive phase lessons, I decided to just read the notes and then push on. With any luck/dedication/focus, I might only be 2 days away from finishing the passive phase! Let's say, by the end of the week.

Ich müss gestehen, ich bin sehr froh, daß diese Unterrichten endlich fast vorbei sind!

No comments:

Post a Comment